Recognized as one of the best free WordPress themes by Smashing Magazine!
Get Started Using This Free Theme:
Need help Installing This Theme? Watch our step-by-step video tutorial.
Step 1: Sign-up for web hosting. We highly recommend using Bluehost because of their compatibility with WordPress. If you click on our Bluehost link above or one of the Bluehost banners you can get the special Bluehost $3.95 promo link.
Step 2: Install wordpress for free on your web hosting server. If you need help with this process you can get free WordPress Installation.
Step 3: Download the theme of your choice below (completely free).
Step 4: Login to your WordPress account and upload the new WordPress theme.
Step 5: Get started blogging!
* Register for free to receive e-mail updates when we make changes to our free WordPress themes. You can register for free in the top left-hand corner.
** You must agree to all of the terms in the License Agreement.
NEW! iTheme-Leopard Verison (DEMO)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Classic (Center Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Classic (Center Fluid Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Classic (Left Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Classic (Fluid Left Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Classic (Right Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Classic (Fluid Right Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Grassy Green (Center Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Grassy Green (Fluid Center Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Grassy Green (Left Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Grassy Green (Fluid Left Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Grassy Green (Right Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Grassy Green (Fluid Right Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Midnight Blue (Center Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Midnight Blue (Fluid Center Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Midnight Blue (Left Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Midnight Blue (Fluid Left Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Midnight Blue (Right Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Midnight Blue (Fluid Right Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Ruby Red (Center Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Ruby Red (Fluid Center Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Ruby Red (Left Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Ruby Red (Fluid Left Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Ruby Red (Right Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Ruby Red (Fluid Right Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Snazzy Pink (Center Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Snazzy Pink (Fluid Center Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Snazzy Pink (Left Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Snazzy Pink (Fluid Left Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Snazzy Pink (Right Edition)
- i3Theme 1.8.1 Snazzy Pink (Fluid Right Edition)
* Please contact me if you need an older version of this theme.
- Banner Ad Ready
- Different Colors
- Compatible with WordPress 2.8.6
- Search Page Errors Corrected
- WordPress 2.8.4 Compatible
- More robust design
- No more IE problem with right column overflow at the bottom
- Fluid edition available.
- Compatible with WordPress 2.7
- Added support for WordPress 2.5 CSS elements - alignright and alignleft
- Separate Pings and Comments
- New comment design with support for Paged Comments plugin
- Gravatar Plugin support
- Site Admin link available in Meta [with icon modified from famfamfam's silk icons]
- 4 New Colours available: Grassy Green, Midnight Blue, Ruby Red, Snazzy Pink
- Original i3Theme has been renamed to i3Theme Classic
- Quote icon available for blockquoted text
- Enable coloured bullet points for List
- Bug Fixed: Layout error when display non-exist post
- Bug Fixed: Wrong CSS element [ol li] name
- SEO-friendly header title
- Enable hierarchical structure for category's sidebar (for Widgets, use the 'Categories' widget)
- Bug Fixed: (Only in IE6) Information overflow in the sidebar destroy the layout
- Bug Fixed: Next/Previous link display the same [special thanks to Jamie]
- Bug Fixed: Category icons missing when using Widgets' categories
- Bug Fixed: Unable to work in WordPress 2.2 or lower [special thanks to mat]
- Availability of author credential under each post
- Improved blog header title with better navigation information
- Newly Support Plugins (means fully tested) Paged Comments
- Bug Fixed: Unable to display more than one row of sub navigation bar
- Bug Fixed: Wrong function name used, bloginfo() instead of get_bloginfo() [original iTheme code]
- Bug Temp-Fixed: Limit in the length of the box. I have temporary increase the length of the list to 2 times (over 2000px in height).
- Bug Fixed: Sub-navigation bar will display regardless of having sub-pages and the link of sub-pages are missing.
- Optimised PHP and CSS codings
- Fully tested on Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 2, Safari 3 and Opera 9
- Works on the latest WordPress v2.3 release
- Support tagging (latest feature on WordPress v2.3)
- Newly Support Plugins (means fully tested) Inline Adsense Secure Contact Form
- Bug Unfixed: IE7 unable to display the toggle button in WordPress 2.2.3 (only solution, upgrade to WordPress 2.3)
- Bug Fixed: Unable to display sub-navigation bar when using Widgets Plugin by Automattic
- Left and Right Edition made available.
- Support Widgets Plugin by Automattic.
- Support Recent Posts and Recent Comments widgets.
- Links sorted according to alphabetical order by default.
- Internet Explorer 7
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Opera 9
- Safari 3 (Windows)
- Download the i3theme-1-3.zip.
- Unzip it at your [WordPress folder]/wp-content/themes folder.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go under Presentation.
- Click on the i3Theme to activate the theme.
- Ta da! Done.
- Go to Dashboard > Presentation and deactivate your current i3Theme by choosing another theme.
- Delete the current i3Theme in your [WordPress folder]/wp-content/themes folder.
- Then follow the Installation instruction above.
- Done! As simple as that.
If you have any problems, please visit our SUPPORT FORUM here.
- Can I remove the drag-and-drop function? Yes, you can. Just go to the dbx-key.js and comment all the codes there. By doing so, you will also remove the toggle button feature as well as the green/orange/grey button at the corner of the box.
- Can I remove sponsored links? Yes, you can. The license only required you to maintain the N. Design Studio , Mango Orange, and Already Hosting links.
- Why do wp_tags() fatal error appear? That's because you need to upgrade to WordPress 2.3 as the wp_tags is a new feature in WordPress 2.3.
211 Responses to “i3Theme”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.