It’s been more than a year since I started i3Theme. I have always receive many requests on improving the theme. I have not implemented everything yet, but I have observed, that a lot of people have the same requirements, or expectations of a WordPress theme.
So, I thought it will be good to list down and share with the rest.
- Ability to change header and background image
- Separate Pings and Comments
- Comments are paged and with gravatars
- Widgets, Tags, Blockquotes, RSS and Code highlighter ready
- More colour options (if possible)
- Ability to add Adsense easily
- Have a few layouts like 2 columns, 3 columns and Fluid-layout
If anyone have any more to add, feel free to leave it in the comments.
[Image taken from Command-Tab]
Best Wordpress Hosting Providers - 2014
All three hosts offer FREE 1-click Wordpress installs making them the best Wordpress hosting providers. For more web hosting reviews be sure to check out AlreadyHosting.com.
2 Responses to “7 requirements when designing WordPress Theme”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.