Within 2 months, i3Theme has jump from 9,500 downloads to over 15,000 downloads. It shocked me as well, but I’m very glad that everyone loves it. Such continual support has enable me to keep working harder to improve the i3Theme.
Here it is, the next release of the i3Theme, version 1.4. I’m sorry that it took quite a while for me to come out with this release as I was busy finishing up my project assignments as well as preparing for my upcoming final exam.
So, you might be asking, what’s new and what’s fix…
- Availability of author credential of each post
Now you will be able to see whose the author of the post. Thanks to Ken‘s request and donation. 🙂
- Improved blog header title with better navigation information
- Able to handle multiple rows of the sub-navigation page (click below to enlarge)
- Able to handle 2 times (over 2000px in height) the current maximum number of items in the box
- BUG FIXED: Wrong function name used, bloginfo() instead of get_bloginfo() [original iTheme code]
I hope you guys like it and continue to give me the support by downloading the latest i3Theme. More things coming up in December 2007. Keep a look out.
Lastly, kudos to i3Theme users.
Best Wordpress Hosting Providers - 2014
All three hosts offer FREE 1-click Wordpress installs making them the best Wordpress hosting providers. For more web hosting reviews be sure to check out AlreadyHosting.com.
19 Responses to “Next release of the hottest Mac-theme, i3Theme 1.4”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.